Staged admissions for postgraduate applications
Our most popular courses receive many more applications than we have study places available. To manage the competition for places on these courses, we operate a staged admissions process, with application and decision deadlines throughout the year.
Applications are submitted in the normal way, via our Postgraduate Online Application Form, but we give preference to applications that exceed the course entry requirements. Applications for entry in September 2020 open from September 2019.
Follow the links below for details of the courses that assess applications in this way, and the dates of the stages they will be using for September 2020 entry:
- Staged admissions for applications to MSc courses in the Management School
- Staged admissions for applications to selected MSc courses in the Information School
- Staged admissions for applications to MSc courses in the Department of Computer Science
- Staged admissions for applications to selected MA courses in the Department of Journalism Studies
- Staged admissions for applications to the MA Digital Media and Society