Medicine, Dentistry and Health Research Staff Association
Welcome to the web pages of the Research Staff Association for the Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry and Health. This society is for Post-Docs, contract research staff and for anybody interested in issues relating to Research Staff.
The aims of the Association are to:
- Analyse career development needs and ways of improving career development for early career researchers
- Develop meaningful links with the leaders of the Faculty
- Improve communication, collaboration and social interaction between researchers
How to get in touch with us
- e-mail: mdh-rsacommittee
- Pigeon hole in front of Porter’s desk (or give to Porter)
- Or contact any committee member
We are now on Facebook! Keep up to date with what is happening here
The Think Ahead Blog is a cross-faculty blog discussing a variety of topics important for research staff, e.g.
Looking to apply for fellowships?
Should I be volunteering to boost my professional development?
Should I strive for perfection?
The great debate: success or happiness?
And many more...
Congratulations to Claire Garwood, current president of the MDHRSA, who has recently been awarded a Junior Research Fellowship from the Alzheimer's Society
Congratulations to Dan Kelly on winning the Endocrine Society's presidential award and making the BBC news: www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-31869054