Professor Keith Layden, BSc, PhD, FRSC
Appointed by the Council until 2022.
- Croda International Plc - Board member, responsible for global research and development and President of Life Sciences
Membership of University Committees
- Council Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Committee
- UEB Health and Safety Committee
- Funds a scholarship at the University of Sheffield - The Sir Jack Layden Scholarship
Representation on other bodies
- Advisory Board member for Chemistry at the Universities of York and Nottingham
- Member of Council and Trustee of the Royal Society of Chemistry
- Enterprise Ambassador at Matlby Academy, Rotherham
- Rotherham United
- Classic cars
A world top-100 university
We're a world top-100 university renowned for the excellence, impact and distinctiveness of our research-led learning and teaching.