The Library’s Scholarly Communications Team provides a range of training, including short videos on research data management and DMPonline:
- Research data management: the basics
- Data security, storage and organisation
- Archiving, preserving and sharing data
- Introduction to DMPonline
- Copyright and open access: your thesis and beyond (webinar recording)
We also provide training sessions for staff and postgraduate research students. You can find details of these and book places on sessions through the following links:
- Doctoral Development Programme: Research skills seminars (available to doctoral researchers only)
Current sessions include:
Copyright and open access: Your thesis and beyond (DDP)
Looking after your Research Data / Making a DMP (DDP)
Data Management Planning for Supervisors (LMS)
Discovering and Using Images Workshops (LMS)
Data Management Planning for research staff and students: drop-in session (LMS)**
**Please note that drop-in sessions are intended for students and staff with specific questions or issues relating to data management. It is also helpful if you can email in advance to book a time slot, so that we can ensure a member of our team will be available to speak with you.
We can provide tailored presentations and workshops for faculties, departments and research groups. If you would like to arrange a training session, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.