My son/daughter has dyslexia or a disability, how can I help them to arrange support?

Support for UK students in Higher Education is usually arranged through the Local Education Authority.  Staff in the Disability and Dyslexia Support Service can advise on applications and arranging support such as alternative exam provision.  They also liaise with academic departments about support needs.

Please advise your son or daughter to contact staff on 0114 222 1303 or look at the Disability & Dyslexia Support Service website:

Disability & Dyslexia Support Service