An online open day gives you the best opportunity to hear first-hand from our current students and staff about masters courses or research opportunities. You'll find out what makes us special.
Ways you can visit:
- Postgraduate taught online open days
- Talk to Sheffield - for UK-based applicants
- PhD open evenings
- Fairs and exhibitions
- Other ways to experience Sheffield
What can you expect on a postgraduate online open event for taught courses?
You'll get the chance to discover more about our world-class university. You'll be able to find out about:
Staff and students will be on hand to answer your questions. Learn more about the courses available in your subject area.
Online talks led by experts from our admissions team take you through the application process.
Colleagues from our finance team to guide you through a range of funding opportunities.
A student's perspective
Current students share what makes Sheffield special.
After postgraduate study
Colleagues from our Careers Service explain the benefits of postgraduate study and where it may take you.
Learn about outstanding facilities, study spaces and support at Sheffield.
We'll soon be offering you the chance to book a 15-minute chat with a recent postgraduate student to discuss all things student life, accommodation or living in Sheffield.
Hear first-hand from our PhD students. Find out about funding and how to apply for your research degree.
We'll post details of our next open evening soon.
- Postgraduate fairs – find us at a postgraduate study fair across the UK
- Take our video tour – explore the University with our student vloggers. They'll take you on a virtual tour of our campus, facilities, Students' Union, and more
- Department contacts – contact an academic department with specific questions about a course
For further information about our postgraduate open days, contact our UK/EU Recruitment Team or ask us a question.
+44 114 222 9872
A world-class university – a unique student experience
Sheffield is a research university with a global reputation for excellence. We're a member of the Russell Group: one of the 24 leading UK universities for research and teaching.