Our open days give you the best opportunity to hear first-hand from our current students and staff about our masters courses and research opportunities. You'll find out what makes Sheffield special.
Upcoming postgraduate open days
Our next postgraduate days will take place:
- Wednesday 21 November 2018
- Wednesday 27 February 2019
What can you expect on a postgraduate open day?
You'll get the chance to discover more about our world-class university. On the day you'll be able to find:
Talks led by experts from our admissions team take you through the application process.
Colleagues from our finance team to guide you through a range of funding opportunities.
A student's perspective
Current students share what makes Sheffield special.
After postgraduate study
Colleagues from our Careers Service to explain the benefits of postgraduate study and where it may take you.
Talks on support available for research students.
Other ways to get in touch
There are plenty of opportunities to visit us throughout the year or to get in touch if you have any questions.
- Postgraduate visit afternoons – these take place on the first Wednesday of every month
- Virtual open day – take a look at our online open day which took place in May 2018
- Postgraduate fairs – find us at a postgraduate study fair across the UK
- Online chats – speak to our current postgraduates online at one of our monthly webchats
- Department contacts – contact an academic department with specific questions about a course