Sheffield Addiction Recovery Research Panel (ShARRP)
Research/ Project submission form
Please use this form to submit your research or project for ShARRP Patient and Public Involvement consideration and feedback.
The panel have experience of helping research and projects in a number of ways, including:
- Reviewing research proposals and commenting on e.g. language around addiction, substance misuse, recovery,
- Review and improve plans for participant recruitment, commenting on and re-writing patient facing documents, consent forms and approach strategies etc.
- Reviewing full funding applications, including plans for PPI throughout the project
- Reviewing Ethics application submissions, e.g. helping to ensure that issues around patient safety are attended to.
- Involvement in service improvement initiatives, representing members of the 'recovery community' with skills and experience of service use as a primary user, carer, friend or relative.
This is not an exhaustive list of involvement tasks undertaken by the panel. ShARRP members have a range of skills and experiences which can contribute to the success of your research/ project.