At the University of Sheffield, we have a wealth of Research & Development assets related to supply chain resource sustainability.
Below is a list of laboratories & facilities situated within our world-leading Research Centres.
Advanced Materials and Manufacturing
- AMRC Composite Centre
- AMRC Design Prototyping and Testing Centre
- Mercury Centre's Quarrel Lab
- Plasma Electrolysis Research Laboratory
- The Leonardo Tribology Centre
- Immbolisation Science Laboratory
- Sheffield Centre for Advanced Magnetic Materials and Devices
- Centre for Cement and Concrete
- Sheffield NanoLAB
- X-Ray Diffraction Laboratory (XRD)
- Characterisation Small Research Facility (SRF)
Agritech & Food
- Arthur Willis Environment Centre
- Sir David Read Controlled Environment Facility
- Biological Mass Spectrometry Facility (BioMicS)
- NERC Biomolecular Analysis Facility - Sheffield
Energy and Nuclear
- Catchment Science Centre
Research Excellence Framework 2021 results
The results demonstrate our research and impact excellence across a broad range of disciplines and confirm that our research is having a significant positive impact on lives across the globe.