St Timothy's (Church of England)
St Tim’s is a medium-sized, outward-looking church that is well rooted in the community.
Generous relationships are very important to us and we find inspiration for this from Jesus’ teaching. St Tim’s comes from a broad Anglican tradition, with Biblically-grounded teaching and an openness to the Holy Spirit.
We worship Sundays at 10.30am (main service) and 6.30pm.The 10.30am service is currently live streamed on our Facebook page.
Find out more
- Phone: +44 7880 923018 or +44 114 266 1745
- Address: 138, Slinn Street, Crookes, Sheffield S10 1NZ
Follow us on social media
- St Timothy's on Facebook
- What is your policy on gender roles/equality in leadership? Women preach regularly and we consider inclusivity (including theology, social position and ability) to be one of the strengths of St Tim's.
- What is your policy on same-sex relationships, especially with regard to leadership? There are a few openly homosexual people who worship at St Tim's and we aim to welcome everybody, regardless of sexuality or gender.
- What provision do you have for people with specific accessibility needs? There is a ramp up to the church, enabling the space to be fully-accessible to people with mobility impairments.
St Tim’s has been a wonderful home to me, during my time as a student. I’ve really valued the chance to escape the student bubble and be part of an inclusive and welcoming community, made up of all ages.
St Timothy's attendee
Where to find us
A world top-100 university
We're a world top-100 university renowned for the excellence, impact and distinctiveness of our research-led learning and teaching.