Getting work done by EFM
The EFM Helpdesk is open from 7.30 am – 4.30 pm Monday to Friday. Contact them on 0114 222 9000 (ext 2900) or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Out of hours emergency phone calls are directed through security control to our on call manager where appropriate.
Emergency or urgent works
Contact EFM Helpdesk on 0114 222 9000, advising:
- Your name
- Your contact details
- Location of the emergency
- Brief description of the fault
For out-of-hours emergencies, please call Security Services on 0114 222 4444
Non emergency faults and requests for minor works can be submitted by calling EFM Helpdesk on 0114 222 9000 or, if the fault / minor work is:
- Plumbing, heating or ventilation (e.g. too hot, too cold, blocked sink, fume cupboard)
- FM Services (e.g. cleaning, moving items, waste, open day set up, removing graffiti)
- Building faults (e.g. faults with doors, gutters, pest control etc) this can be reported by calling EFM Helpdesk or online via EFM Self Service by nominated staff who have a responsibility for reporting maintenance issues for their building.
Please note that EFM has paused all non-essential small works which may include some maintenance work. We will only be completing projects which are critical. If you have further work which you believe is critical, please contact EFM Helpdesk as normal (email@example.com, 0114 222 9000).
EFM has paused all non-essential small works. We will only be completing projects which are critical. If you have further work which you believe is critical, please contact EFM Helpdesk as normal (firstname.lastname@example.org, 0114 222 9000).