Student Support

If you require any support during your time studying at The University there are a number of services you can speak to. Please see these below.

Student Support

For General Support:

Student Services Information Desk (SSiD)

Your Home Department

For Learning Support:

Disability and Dyslexia Support Service (DDSS)

English Language Teaching Centre

International Student Support

301 Academic Skills Centre

Your Home Department

For Wellbeing Support:

University Health Services

Mental Health Services


Student Support Services


Your Home Department


A world-class university – a unique student experience

Sheffield is a research university with a global reputation for excellence. We're a member of the Russell Group: one of the 24 leading UK universities for research and teaching.