What does Audio-Notetaker do?
Audio-Notetaker supports note -taking in lectures and group meetings. It can also be helpful to use whilst doing group work or brainstorming session.
The software breaks the note taking process into steps to help you take accurate and comprehensive notes. You can record or import audio to upload as well as slides, images and text notes.
Where can I access Audio-Notetaker?
Audio-Notetaker is available in Assistive Technology Room 1.25 on the first floor of the Information Commons.
How do I access Audio-Notetaker?
- Click on the Start button and select Software Center. Alternatively, click on the Software Center icon on the desktop.
- A list of available software will appear. This may take several minutes, and you may see the message, "No items found."
- When the list appears, click on Audio-Notetaker. If it isn’t listed, press the F5 key to refresh.
- Click on Install at the bottom right of the screen. The status column shows you the progress of the download.
- When installation is complete, minimise or close Software Center and click on: Start > All Programs > Audio-Notetaker.
How do I get help with Audio-Notetaker?
Meet the Inclusive Learning Team.