Scholarships for Postgraduate Students
In celebration of ACSE’s 50th Anniversary, we are introducing a new postgraduate scholarship for the 2018 intake of students.
Candidates who satisfy the following criteria will receive a one-off payment of £1500.
- Home or overseas student.
- Achieve a first class honours degree, or equivalent, at undergraduate (Bachelors or Masters) level.
Applicants are encouraged to contact us to discuss the equivalences for individual qualification systems. The University’s decision on equivalence is final.
Scholarships for academic excellence
Available for MSc in Advanced Control and Systems Engineering only.
We are offering a number of Postgraduate Taught Academic Achievement Scholarships to UK and EU students with established academic excellence.
Candidates satisfying the following criteria will receive a scholarship of £3000.
- UK or EU resident (not classed as an international student for tuition fee purposes).
- Hold an offer of a place on the MSc in Advanced Control and Systems Engineering programme from the department.
- Achieve a minimum of an upper second-class first degree (or equivalent).
The scholarship will take the form of a tuition fee reduction.
There is no application process: scholarships will be awarded automatically to all eligible candidates on commencement of their studies in the Department. It is not possible to defer the award of a scholarship.
Other ways of funding taught postgraduate studies
There are various different sources of funding that can help you with your postgraduate studies.
If you are an international student, you can find out about the scholarships available to you. This information is provided by our International Office: