Fuel cells and electrolysers
PhD opportunities in the category Energy generation - Fuel cells and electrolysers.
- Boosting the efficiency and durability of novel green hydrogen fuel-producing electrolysers
- Characterisation of the porous media used in PEM fuel cells
- Nanoscale imaging of the cathode electrodes used in PEM fuel cells
- Novel cathode electrodes for PEM fuel cells
- Efficient PEM fuel cells for portable applications
- Novel gas diffusion layers and catalyst supports for proton exchange membrane fuel cells
- Improvement of the efficiency of PEM fuel cells through the use of appropriate sealing means
- Molecular modelling and experimental investigation of the oxygen reduction reaction in PEM fuel cells
- Fuel cell and hydrogen technology
Find a PhD
Search for PhD opportunities at Sheffield and be part of our world-leading research.