Adrian Belton, BSc (Hons), ACIB, DipFS
Appointed by the Council until 2023.
- Non-Executive Director of NHS Property Services Ltd (2021-)
- Chair of the Board of the Defence Science and Technology Laboratory
- Chairman of Stockport NHS Foundation Trust (2017-21)
- CITB (2014-16)
- Food and Environment Research Agency (2008-14)
- Natural England (2006-08)
- Nottingham City Council (2004-05)
- Bradford and Bingley PLC (2000-03)
- Barclays PLC (1997-00)
Membership of University committees
- Council Audit Committee
- Council Estates Committee (Chair)
- Council Oversight Group – Student Lifecycle Project (Chair)
- Former Chair of Board of Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment (IEMA) (2007-2013)
- Former member of Advisory Committee for Sheffield Common Purpose (1996-1998)
Representation on other bodies
- Elected Board Member, Association of Chief Executives (ACE) from 2009 until end 2016
- How the public and private sectors, including academia, can learn from each other and work together for national, regional and local benefit.
A world top-100 university
We're a world top-100 university renowned for the excellence, impact and distinctiveness of our research-led learning and teaching.