Vacancies and recruitment in IT Services
All jobs at the University, including those in IT Services, can be viewed and applied for through the University’s Jobs web pages. These pages also include information about working at the University and living in Sheffield.
To view all IT Services jobs, visit the University’s Jobs search page, search for all jobs keeping the default search settings, then click on the Department column heading to sort results A-Z by department, and scroll down to IT Services.
Vacancies listed in chronological order by closing date.
- Business Administrator
- Reference: UOS040106
- Grade 4 - £23,700 - £25,138 per annum (pro-rata)
- Deadline: 4 March 2024
We have an exciting opportunity in our department for someone with a passion for providing excellent customer service and administrative support, looking to use their skills to provide a welcoming, professional and efficient service to make a positive impact on customers and in-person visitors.
Learn more and apply for the Business Administrator roleFor any informal questions about this role please email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Incident Manager
- Reference: UOS040133
- Grade 7 - £37,099 - £45,585 per annum (pro-rata)
- Deadline: 7 March 2024
We have an exciting opportunity in IT Services for an IT professional to lead the Incident Management capability. Using your skills and experience you will be responsible for the Incident process and policy and to mitigate the impact of IT incidents, service failures and to improve service quality. This is a blended role that will support Problem and Change Management activities across IT Service Management, Product and Technical teams, along with significant inputs into Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity planning and exercising.
Learn more and apply for the Incident Manager roleFor any informal questions about this role please email - email@example.com
Benefits of working at Sheffield
- IT Services work in a hybrid way, with most staff splitting their time between our buildings on campus and working from home.
- A minimum of 27 days annual leave (pro rata), plus bank holidays and closure days, with the ability to purchase more.
- A commitment to support your professional development, with access to learning, leadership and mentoring schemes
- A commitment to your wellbeing, with confidential emotional support, support for those going through the menopause, undertaking fertility treatment and having a baby, paid leave for IVF treatment and more.
- Generous pension scheme.
- A wide range of discounts and rewards on shopping, eating out and travel.
If you have questions about any of our roles, or about working in IT Services at the University of Sheffield, you can send them to our recruitment team - firstname.lastname@example.org - or contact the recruiting manager in the job description.