The Diamond boasts cutting-edge study facilities. It offers an on-demand print collection, high-demand textbooks, access to our digital collections, and engaging experiences to support the development of your information and digital literacy skills.
The unique nature of The Diamond offers staff and students the opportunity to move between formal and informal learning situations.
The Mindsphere Lounge, situated in the hub of the building, offers convenient access to library services, as well as a place for boosting digital skills, and promoting technology and knowledge exchange.
The Diamond Kitchen café offers a wonderful mix of international flavours ideal for those times when you want to meet up and work together.
Features and services
The Diamond services include:
- Over 1400 learning spaces
- Highest demand text books
- Information and digital literacy skills workshops
- A wide variety of collaborative and individual study zones
- Face-to-face consultation and drop-in zones
- Staff on-hand to provide help and expert advice
- Convenient self-service facilities
- Access to digital resources
- Café facilities
Ask a question
Phone: +44 114 222 7200
A world-class university – a unique student experience
Sheffield is a research university with a global reputation for excellence. We're a member of the Russell Group: one of the 24 leading UK universities for research and teaching.