Health Sciences Library
Our Health Sciences Library (Royal Hallamshire Hospital and the Northern General Hospital) is a specialist library, which provides first-class access to clinical and scientific educational resources.
The Health Sciences Library offers a range of learning spaces including group study rooms, silent study space, and access to digital resources.
In addition to providing support for learning, teaching, and research in the Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry, and Health, we offer a full range of services, including a clinical outreach service to Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.
Together, we’re committed to making a difference.
Features and services
The Health Sciences Library services include:
- Over 200 learning spaces
- A library located in the heart of the Medical School at the Hallamshire Hospital
- A satellite library at the Northern General Hospital
- Offers a large discipline-based collection
- A range of learning spaces for independent and group study
- Satellite site at Northern General Hospital
- Staff on-hand to provide help and expert advice
- Access to digital resources
- A conveniently located café
- Open to external members
Ask a question
Phone: +44 114 222 7200
A world top-100 university
We're a world top-100 university renowned for the excellence, impact and distinctiveness of our research-led learning and teaching.