Overview of our commercial testing services
GPRG provides commercial testing services in water and materials analysis to private and public sector organisations.
This service draws upon the extensive experience of our highly trained analytical staff and first class laboratory facilities available for experimental and analytical testing.
We offer these services across a number of areas, which typically include
- chemical, geochemical, microbiological and physical analysis of environmental samples
- bespoke experimental studies tailored specifically to the needs of clients and projects
For further information on the range of field, experimental and laboratory services we offer, click on the relevant links below:
To request our commercial and analytical services please contact either Dr Steven Thornton (email@example.com) or Dr Domenico Bau (firstname.lastname@example.org), or phone +44 114 222 5725.
Our clients include the following organisations:
- Davis, French and Associates
- Eco Options
- Edelchemie UK Ltd
- Environment Agency of England and Wales
- ECUS Ltd
- Forrest Drainage Products Ltd
- ITM Power
- National Trust
- Terram Ltd
- Total UK Ltd
- University of Leeds
- University of Edinburgh
- Golder Associates
We also provide analytical services to the following University of Sheffield departments:
- Animal and Plant Sciences
- Chemical and Biological Engineering
- Materials Engineering
- Molecular Biology and Biotechnology
- School of Dentistry
Field investigation and testing services
Our field investigation and testing services include:
- Design and implementation of groundwater sampling and monitoring programmes.
- Design and installation of multilevel groundwater monitoring systems.
- Onsite measurement of surface water and groundwater chemistry for water quality surveys.
- Design and implementation of groundwater monitoring programmes for Monitored Natural Attenuation assessments.
The University’s four flagship institutes bring together our key strengths to tackle global issues, turning interdisciplinary and translational research into real-world solutions.