Consultancy services and contract research
GPRG provides consultancy services and undertakes contract research in contaminated land and water investigation and management for private and public sector organisations.
This service draws upon the international reputation and extensive technical experience of the academic staff, and first class laboratory facilities available for experimental research and analysis.
We offer these services across a number of areas, which typically includes
- academic peer review and expert judgement
- development and delivery of bespoke advanced training courses for CPD
- development of educational materials and technical guidance for professionals
- design and implementation of field-based investigations and monitoring programmes
- bespoke experimental studies tailored specifically to the needs of clients and projects
Our clients include the following organisations:
- Australian Contaminated Land Consultants Association
- Environment Agency of England and Wales
- ECUS Ltd
- Forrest Drainage Products Ltd
- Shell Global Solutions
- Terram Ltd
- Total UK Ltd
- URS Australia
The University’s four flagship institutes bring together our key strengths to tackle global issues, turning interdisciplinary and translational research into real-world solutions.