Manage your MFA devices and settings
Find out how to manage your current authentication devices and settings.
Not yet set up MFA?
Find out how to set up MFA on your smartphone or tablet.
Duo device management
You can manage your devices and settings on the Duo device management portal (login required).
In the portal, you can:
- add new/additional devices
- designate your 'default' device that receives authentication requests in addition to your preferred authentication method
- deactivate Duo Mobile if you've got a new phone but kept your number
- change the name of your device (for example, 'personal mobile' or 'work phone')
- remove a device
- set up automatic Duo Push
If you choose automatic Duo Push, you won't be able to apply the 'Remember me for 7 days' option.
For help and support, go to Duo's website: managing your devices.
If you have a question about MFA that is not answered here or on our other MFA pages, contact the IT Service Desk on +44 114 222 1111.
A world top-100 university
We're a world top-100 university renowned for the excellence, impact and distinctiveness of our research-led learning and teaching.