Guidance on accessing, installing and using Audio Notetaker.
Audio Notetaker supports note-taking in lectures and group meetings. It can also be helpful to use whilst doing group work or brainstorming sessions.
The software breaks the note-taking process into steps to help you take accurate and comprehensive notes. You can record or import audio to upload as well as slides, images and text notes.
Audio Notetaker is available in Assistive Technology Room 1.25 on the first floor of the Information Commons.
- Click on the Start button and select Software Center. Alternatively, click on the Software Center icon on the desktop.
- A list of available software will appear. This may take several minutes, and you may see the message 'No items found'.
- When the list appears, click on Audio Notetaker. If it isn’t listed, press the F5 key to refresh.
- Click on Install at the bottom right of the screen. The status column shows you the progress of the download.
- When the installation is complete, minimise or close Software Center and click on Start > All Programs > Audio Notetaker.
See the video tutorial available on YouTube.
More information is available on the Audio Notetaker website.
Ask a question
Phone: +44 114 222 7200
A world top-100 university
We're a world top-100 university renowned for the excellence, impact and distinctiveness of our research-led learning and teaching.