Professor Prem Sikka
- Debunking the myth of shareholder ownership of companies: Some implications for corporate governance and financial reporting. Critical Perspectives on Accounting, 63, ---.
- Accounting and taxation: Conjoined twins or separate siblings?. Accounting Forum, 41(4), 390-405.
- Using freedom of information laws to frustrate accountability: Two case studies of UK banking frauds. Accounting Forum, 41(4), 300-317.
- The hand of accounting and accountancy firms in deepening income and wealth inequalities and the economic crisis: Some evidence. Critical Perspectives on Accounting, 30, 46-62.
- The supply-side of corruption and limits to preventing corruption within government procurement and constructing ethical subjects. Critical Perspectives on Accounting, 28, 62-70.