Dr Thach Nguyen
BA (Hons), MSc, PhD
Lecturer in Finance
+44 114 222 3377
Full contact details
Sheffield University Management School
Thach is a Lecturer in Finance in the division of Accounting and Financial Management at Sheffield University Management School.
- PhD in Finance
- Research interests
- Empirical banking
- Financial market
- Corporate finance
- Financial technology
- How do banks price liquidity? The role of market power.. Global Finance Journal, 53, 100736-100736.
- Stablecoins versus traditional cryptocurrencies in response to interbank rates. Finance Research Letters, 47, 102744-102744.
- Do stress tests affect bank liquidity creation?. Journal of Corporate Finance, 64, 101622-101622.
- Teaching activities
Thach teaches MGT6176 Comparative Finance and Financial Services.
- Professional activities and memberships
- Thach has acted as referee for Journal of Financial Stability, International Review of Financial Analysis and Finance Research Letters.
- PhD Supervision
Thach welcomes PhD applications in the areas of his research interests.