Professor Peter Willett
Professor of Information Science
MA (Oxford), MSc (Sheffield), PhD (Sheffield), DSc (Sheffield)
- Recipient of the Skolnik Award of the American Chemical Society (1993), of the Distinguished Lecturer Award of the New Jersey Chapter of the American Society for Information Science (1997), of the Tony Kent Strix Award of the Institute of Information Scientists (2001), of the Lynch Award of the Chemical Structure Association Trust (2002) of the American Chemical Society Award for Computers in Chemical and Pharmaceutical Research (2005), of the Patterson-Crane Award of the American Chemical Society (2010), and of the Jason Farradane Award of the UK e-Information Group (2012).
- Included in Who’s Who in Science and Engineering (1995-) and Who’s Who (2004-).
- Member of the REF2014 Sub-Panel for Communication, Cultural and Media Studies, Library and Information Management.
- Associate Editor of Computational Molecular Science.
- Member of the editorial boards of Journal of Cheminformatics, Journal of Computer-Aided Molecular Design, Journal of Documentation, Journal of Molecular Graphics and Modelling.