Dr Stephen Brown: Publications
- Comprehensive functional profiling of long non-coding RNAs through a novel pan-cancer integration approach and modular analysis of their protein-coding gene association networks. BMC Genomics, 20(1). View this article in WRRO
- A genome-wide RNAi screen identifies MASK as a positive regulator of cytokine receptor stability.. Journal of Cell Science, 131(13). View this article in WRRO
- Compound heterozygous variants in NBAS as a cause of atypical osteogenesis imperfecta.. BONE, 94, 65-74. View this article in WRRO
- Mechanisms of JAK/STAT pathway negative regulation by the short coreceptor Eye Transformer/Latran. Molecular Biology of the Cell, 27(3), 421-598. View this article in WRRO
- Methotrexate Is a JAK/STAT Pathway Inhibitor. PLOS ONE, 10(7). View this article in WRRO
- Effect of methotrexate on JAK/STAT pathway activation in myeloproliferative neoplasms. The Lancet, 385, S98-S98.
- Applied RNAi. From Fundamental Research to Therapeutic Applications. Edited by Patrick Arbuthnot and Marc S. Weinberg. ChemMedChem, 10(11), 1934-1935.
- Analysis of the expression patterns, subcellular localisations and interaction partners of Drosophila proteins using a pigP protein trap library. Development, 141(20), 3994-4005.
- Genome-wide RNAi screen identifies the Parkinson disease GWAS risk locus SREBF1 as a regulator of mitophagy. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 111(23), 8494-8499.
- The Sheffield RNAi Screening Facility (SRSF): Portfolio Growth and Technology Development. Combinatorial Chemistry & High Throughput Screening, 17(4), 319-321.
- Advances in genome-wide RNAi cellular screens: a case study using the Drosophila JAK/STAT pathway. BMC Genomics, 13(1), 506-506. View this article in WRRO
- Putting the 'fun' into functional genomics: A review of RNAi genomewide cellular screens. European Pharmaceutical Review, 17(6).
- Institutional Profile: The Sheffield RNAi screening facility: a service for high-throughput, genome-wide Drosophila RNAi screens. Future Medicinal Chemistry, 2(12), 1805-1812.
- Unphosphorylated STATs go nuclear. Current Opinion in Genetics & Development, 18(5), 455-460.
- Stem cell regulation by JAK/STAT signaling in Drosophila. Seminars in Cell & Developmental Biology, 19(4), 407-413.
- Editorial. Seminars in Cell & Developmental Biology, 19(4), 309-310.
- The red flour beetle's large nose: An expanded odorant receptor gene family in Tribolium castaneum. Insect Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, 38(4), 387-397.
- JAK/STAT signalling inDrosophila controls cell motility during germ cell migration. Developmental Dynamics, 235(4), 958-966.
- Characterisation of Upd2, a Drosophila JAK/STAT pathway ligand. Developmental Biology, 288(2), 420-433.
- crossveinless-c is a RhoGAP required for actin reorganisation during morphogenesis. Development, 132(10), 2389-2400.
- Novel level of signalling control in the JAK/STAT pathway revealed by in situ visualisation of protein-protein interaction during Drosophila development. Development, 130(>14), 3077-3084.
- The Fertile Field of Drosophila JAK/STAT Signalling. Current Biology, 12(16), R569-R575.
- Identification of the first invertebrate interleukin JAK/STAT receptor, the Drosophila gene domeless. Current Biology, 11(21), 1700-1705.
- Drosophila grain encodes a GATA transcription factor required for cell rearrangements during morphogenesis. Development, 127(22), 4867-4876.
- A transgene with repeated DNA causes high frequency, post-transcriptional suppression of ACC-oxidase gene expression in tomato. The Plant Journal, 15(6), 737-746.
- Ethylene receptor expression is regulated during fruit ripening, flower senescence and abscission. Plant Molecular Biology, 31(6), 1227-1231.
- Designing RNAi Screens to Identify JAK/STAT Pathway Components, Methods in Molecular Biology (pp. 81-97). Humana Press
Conference proceedings papers
- Regulation of Oxygen Sensitivity in Adrenal Chromaffin Cells. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, Vol. 1177(1) (pp 132-139)
- Mitochondrial ROS production initiates Aβ
1-40-mediated up-regulation of L-type Ca2+ channels during chronic hypoxia. Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology, Vol. 580 (pp 197-201)
- Acute Hypoxic Regulation of Recombinant THIK-1 Stably Expressed in HEK293 Cells (pp 203-208)