Scholarship- Study in China
Our Confucius Institute is run in partnership with two of the top institutions for higher learning in China, Nanjing University (NJU) and Beijing Languages and Culture University (BLCU), both of which provide excellent short- and long-term Chinese language, culture and teacher training courses throughout the year as well as full undergraduate and postgraduate degrees.
We highly recommend the Confucius Institute Scholarship at BLCU and NJU.
Confucius Institute Scholarship 2018
1. Scholarship for Students of Master's Degree in Teaching Chinese to Speakers of Other Languages（MTCSOL）. Enroll time is in September.
2. Scholarship for Students of Bachelor's Degree in Teaching Chinese to Speakers of Other Languages（BTCSOL）. Enroll time is in September.
3. Scholarship for One-Academic-Year Students. Enroll time is in September.
3.1 Teaching Chinese to Speakers of Other Languages.
3.2 Major in Chinese languages and literature, Chinese history and Chinese philosophy.
3.3 Chinese language study.
4. Scholarship for One-Semester Students. Enroll time is in either September or March.
4.1 Teaching Chinese to Speakers of Other Languages; Chinese languages and literature, Chinese history and Chinese philosophy.
4.2 Chinese culture in traditional Chinese medicine and Tai Ji.
5. Scholarship for 4-weeks. Enrolled in either July or December.
5.1 For those who interested in Chinese culture in traditional Chinese medicine and in Tai-Ji culture.
5.2 “Chinese language + Chinese family experience”. The host institute in China should apply for a group, about 10-15 people.
5.3 The CI special group, with 10-15 people in a group.
Requirements for HSK/HSKK levels
Scholarship Category Required HSK Level Required HSKK Level
1. MTCSOL >210 at HSK 5 > 60 at HSKK (Inter)
2. BTCSOL >210 at HSK 4 > 60 at HSKK (Inter)
3. One-Academic Year
3.1 >270 at HSK 3 taken HSKK
3.2 >180 at HSK 4 > 60 at HSKK (Inter)
3.3 >180 at HSK3 -----
4.1 >210 at HSK3 taken HSKK
4.2 taken HSK
5. 4-weeks taken HSK or BCT , (No previous study in China)
- HSK, HSKK and BCT test reports are only valid for 2 years for the purpose of applying for the scholarships.
- You must have the required test reports and scores when applying
- Applicants shall be non-Chinese citizens in good health, aged between 16 and 35 (Chinese language teachers in post shall be aged below 45, and applicants for BTCSOL scholarship should be aged below 20)
The Application is OPEN
Individual applicants need to register, log in and fill in the online Form, at
20 April for July enrolment;
20 June for September enrolment;
20 September for December enrolment;
20 December for March 2019 enrolment.
For more information, contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org / 0114 22 28447