The Star Mandarin School is currently compiling a database of teachers in the Sheffield region who would be willing to undertake part-time teaching of Mandarin Chinese, Math, Arts, Kung Fu and Dance to school-age children.
• a high level of Mandarin Chinese and English;
• flexibility and adaptability, working on Saturdays and possibly at short notice;
• stability, with at least one year commitment;
• ability to work with a wide variety of pupils (from children as young as 5 to teenagers);
• enthusiasm and creativity;
• Chinese language teaching skills, or other teaching/skill qualification;
• previous teaching experience;
• working experience with children.
Please send your CV to email@example.com
The deadline is on-going until further notice.
For more information, please contact:
Dr. Xinqun Hu
Confucius Institute at the University of Sheffield
5 Shearwood Road
Sheffield S10 2TD
Tel: 0114 222 8447