Chinese Folk Dance Teacher
The Confucius Institute at the University of Sheffield (SCI) is looking for a Chinese Folk Dance Teacher, who would be willing to undertake a few hours teaching to children aged 5-14 at weekends.
• Ability to work with children;
• Good communicational skills with parents;
• Flexibility and adaptability;
• Enthusiasm and creativity;
• Teaching-related qualification;
• Previous teaching experience and working experience with children;
• Speaker of standard Mandarin Chinese and with high level of English.
Hourly rate of pay is determined by the university standard.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please contact: