- Navas A (2018) Technology and the Dynamics of Comparative Advantage. Review of International Economics, 26(1), 140-164. View this article in WRRO
- Bove V, Efthyvoulou G & Navas A (2017) Political cycles in public expenditure: butter vs guns. Journal of Comparative Economics, 45(3), 582-604. View this article in WRRO
- Navas A & Sala D (2015) Innovation and Trade Policy Coordination: The Role of Firm Heterogeneity. The World Economy, 38(8), 1179-1334. View this article in WRRO
- Navas A (2015) Trade liberalisation and innovation under sector heterogeneity. Regional Science and Urban Economics, 50, 42-62. View this article in WRRO
- Navas A & Licandro O (2011) Trade liberalization, competition and growth. B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, 11(1).
- Navas A, Serti F & Tomasi C () The role of the gravity forces on firms’ trade. Canadian Journal of Economics. View this article in WRRO
- Bernini M, Efthyvoulou G, Gregory-Smith I, McHardy J & Navas A () Interlocking directorships and patenting coordination. Economics of Innovation and New Technology.