Whether you are pursuing a career as a professional economist, looking to work in finance or something else entirely, a degree in Economics from the University of Sheffield will put you in a very strong position in the job market.
Single honours degrees
All of our courses are available as a four-year degree with employment experience or degree with international experience.
Dual honours degrees (three years)
Dual honours students take roughly half of their modules in the Department of Economics and half in their other subject at each level of the course. All of these courses are available as a four-year degree with employment experience.
Dual honours degrees (four years)
- Economics BA L100
- Economics BSc L101
- Economics with Finance BSc L1N3
- Accounting and Financial Management and Economics BA NL41
- Business Management and Economics BA NL21
- Economics and Mathematics BSc LG11
- Economics and Politics BA LL12
- Economics and Modern Languages & Cultures BA RL50
- Politics, Philosophy and Economics BA L200
- Politics, Philosophy and Economics BSc L2V5
- Global Sustainable Development BA L800
Explore the University
Discover why Sheffield is the right choice for you at one of our open days or events.