Dr Lisa Smith - Publications
- CrRLK1L receptor‐like kinases HERK1 and ANJEA are female determinants of pollen tube reception. EMBO Reports. View this article in WRRO
- Surviving in a hostile world : plant strategies to resist pests and diseases. Annual Review of Phytopathology, 57(1), 505-529. View this article in WRRO
- The relationship between transgenerational acquired resistance and global DNA methylation in Arabidopsis. Scientific Reports, 8(1). View this article in WRRO
- The role of DNA (de)methylation in immune responsiveness of Arabidopsis. Plant Journal, 88(3), 361-374. View this article in WRRO
- Conserved roles of CrRLK1L receptor-like kinases in cell expansion and reproduction from algae to angiosperms. Frontiers in Plant Science, 7(AUG2016). View this article in WRRO
- Rapid divergence and high diversity of miRNAs and miRNA targets in the Camelineae. The Plant Journal, 81(4), 597-610.
- Regulation of pri-miRNA processing by the hnRNP-like protein AtGRP7 in Arabidopsis. Nucleic Acids Research, 42(15), 9925-9936. View this article in WRRO
- Activation of the Arabidopsis thaliana Immune System by Combinations of Common ACD6 Alleles. PLoS Genetics, 10(7). View this article in WRRO
- The Capsella rubella genome and the genomic consequences of rapid mating system evolution. Nature Genetics, 45(7), 831-835.
- Transposon variants and their effects on gene expression in Arabidopsis.. PLoS Genet, 9(2), e1003255. View this article in WRRO
- Multiple insert size paired-end sequencing for deconvolution of complex transcriptomes.. RNA Biol, 9(5), 596-609.
- Complex evolutionary events at a tandem cluster of Arabidopsis thaliana genes resulting in a single-locus genetic incompatibility.. PLoS Genet, 7(7), e1002164. View this article in WRRO
- Reference-guided assembly of four diverse Arabidopsis thaliana genomes.. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A, 108(25), 10249-10254. View this article in WRRO
- Transposable elements and small RNAs contribute to gene expression divergence between Arabidopsis thaliana and Arabidopsis lyrata. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, 108(6), 2322-2327. View this article in WRRO
- JMJ14, a JmjC domain protein, is required for RNA silencing and cell-to-cell movement of an RNA silencing signal in Arabidopsis. Genes and Development, 24(10), 986-991. View this article in WRRO
- Microrna gene evolution in Arabidopsis lyrata and Arabidopsis thaliana. Plant Cell, 22(4), 1074-1089.
- Widespread role for the flowering-time regulators FCA and FPA in RNA-mediated chromatin silencing. Science, 318(5847), 109-112.
- An SNF2 protein associated with nuclear RNA silencing and the spread of a silencing signal between cells in Arabidopsis. Plant Cell, 19(5), 1507-1521.
- A malectin domain kinesin functions in pollen and seed development in Arabidopsis. Journal of Experimental Botany. View this article in WRRO