RNA Reprogramming iPS Cells
Comprehensive 3-Day Course in mRNA Reprogramming
Learn the fundamentals of reprogramming from the leaders in the field. Stemgent’s mRNA Reprogramming Course covers all of the essential protocols and techniques for mRNA reprogramming of human cells in a hands-on laboratory environment.
This course is designed to enable researchers to easily transfer essential techniques to successful mRNA reprogramming experiments carried out in their own labs. Two opportunities to attend!
- May 6 – 8, 2015 Sheffield, UK
- May 11 – 13, 2015 Sheffield, UK
Who should attend
- All researchers interested in learning about the specifics of reprogramming human cells
- Researchers interested in reprogramming cells with a safe, non-integrative, non-viral, and xeno-free system to generate clinically-relevant human pluripotent stem cell lines
- Researchers entering the field or those who are new to human iPS cell culture
- All researchers who are preparing or designing their mRNA reprogramming experiments
To ensure low student to instructor ratios, course sizes are restricted to 12 places each and reservations are given under a first come, first served policy.
Please email us to reserve your place on the course, indicating preferred course dates (6-8 May, 11-13 May 2015, or no preference), and include a short description of your scientific background and how the course would benefit you. Your information is only used to adapt course content for your specific needs.
Delegates will be contacted with confirmation of course reservations and directed to a payment site to complete enrolment.
Please download our course flyer in pdf format from here:
For registration and local information, please contact:
Mr. Nick Childs. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
More course details will be available shortly. If needed for funding applications please email us for details.
- £1,300. 3-day-course, which includes refreshments and lunches. Accommodation not included.
Course organiser (University of Sheffield): Dr Christian Unger
Course organiser (Stemgent): Brad Hamilton