Dr Andrew Lin: Publications
- Multiple network properties overcome random connectivity to enable stereotypic sensory responses. Nature Communications, 11(1). View this article in WRRO
- Inhibitory muscarinic acetylcholine receptors enhance aversive olfactory learning in adult Drosophila. eLife, 8. View this article in WRRO
- Inhibitory muscarinic acetylcholine receptors enhance aversive olfactory conditioning in adult Drosophila. eLife, 8. View this article in WRRO
- Neuronal mechanisms underlying innate and learned olfactory processing in Drosophila. Current Opinion in Insect Science. View this article in WRRO
- Neural circuitry coordinating male copulation. eLife, 5. View this article in WRRO
- Sparse, decorrelated odor coding in the mushroom body enhances learned odor discrimination. Nature Neuroscience, 17(4), 559-568. View this article in WRRO
- Sexually Dimorphic Octopaminergic Neurons Modulate Female Postmating Behaviors in Drosophila. Current Biology, 24(7), 725-730.
- Different Kenyon Cell Populations Drive Learned Approach and Avoidance in Drosophila. Neuron, 79(5), 945-956.
- Odor Discrimination in Drosophila: From Neural Population Codes to Behavior. Neuron, 79(5), 932-944.
- A functional equivalent of endoplasmic reticulum and Golgi in axons for secretion of locally synthesized proteins. Molecular and Cellular Neuroscience, 40(2), 128-142.
- Cytoplasmic polyadenylation and cytoplasmic polyadenylation element-dependent mRNA regulation are involved in Xenopus retinal axon development. Neural Development, 4(1), 8-8. View this article in WRRO
- Outsourcing CREB translation to axons to survive. Nature Cell Biology, 10(2), 115-118.
- Function and regulation of local axonal translation. Current Opinion in Neurobiology, 18(1), 60-68.
- Local translation and directional steering in axons. The EMBO Journal, 26(16), 3729-3736.
- Asymmetrical β-actin mRNA translation in growth cones mediates attractive turning to netrin-1. Nature Neuroscience, 9(10), 1247-1256.
- . Solar Physics, 198(2), 385-398.
- Localized inhibition in the Drosophila mushroom body.
- View this article in WRRO
SpaRCe: Sparse reservoir computing.
- How nitric oxide helps update memories. eLife, 9. View this article in WRRO