Our members receive funding from a range of sources including the MRC, BBSRC, EPSRC, Wellcome Trust, CRUK, ERC, BHF, Royal Society and Parkinson's Society.
- The Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council (BBSRC)
- British Heart Foundation (BHF)
- Cancer Research UK (CRUK)
- Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSCR)
- European Research Council (ERC)
- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK)
- ITN-BIOPOL: A Marie Curie Sklodowska European training network
- Medical Research Council (MRC)
- Parkinson's UK (Parkinson's Disease Society)
- Wellcome Trust
Centre for Membrane Interactions and Dynamics
Bringing cell biologists, physical scientists, computational biologists and clinicians together, with the ultimate aim of developing improved therapies.
A world top-100 university
We're a world top-100 university renowned for the excellence, impact and distinctiveness of our research-led learning and teaching.