- Duan J, Lapointe É, Xu Y & Brooks S (2019) Why do employees speak up? Examining the roles of LMX, perceived risk and perceived leader power in predicting voice behavior. Journal of Managerial Psychology, 34(8), 560-572.
- Brooks S (2017) How does perceived formality shape unheard challenging voices?. International Journal of Human Resource Management, 39(5), 995-1014. View this article in WRRO
- Brooks S (2014) Understanding workplace voice and silence. EWOP In Practice.
- Brooks S (2013) How to Study Psychology. PSYCHOLOGIST, 26(12), 905-905.
Conference proceedings papers
- Brooks S, Topakas A & Hildenbrand K (2019) The Role of Distance in Shaping Relationship Quality between Leaders and Followers. Academy of Management Proceedings, Vol. 2019(1) (pp 16378-16378)