Partner with us
At the Institute for Sustainable Food we understand the vital link between research and industry application.
We are proud to bring together passionate problem-solvers, innovative research, world-class facilities and novel engagement with a wide range of stakeholders from policy makers, farmers, the agri-food industry, non-governmental organisations and the public.
By working together across disciplines we believe we can find novel solutions to the world’s biggest food sustainability challenges.
There are many ways that you can work with us, including:
- partnership agreements for long term projects that give you access to all of the University’s sustainable food related capabilities
- consultancy for when you have a specific, short term problem to be resolved
- PhD or post-doctoral projects for when you’ve identified a longer-term opportunity, but don’t have the in-house resource
- access to specialised testing facilities
- support for the development of resource sustainable supply chain and overcoming challenges of resource availability
Dr Megan Lewis, Business Development Manager
+44 (0)114 222 9775
The University’s four flagship institutes bring together our key strengths to tackle global issues, turning interdisciplinary and translational research into real-world solutions.