Careers Development Sessions
Whether you are aspiring to a more challenging role, switch industries, relocate to another country or start your own company, the Sheffield MBA is a means to shape and facilitate your next move.
Our tailored career development sessions and one-to-one coaching will guide you through each step of your career journey, from decision making to ongoing career management. We'll provide you with the guidance and resources you need to make informed decisions and succeed in today's competitive global marketplace.
Some of the sessions may include:
- Sense-making the job market and proactive relationships with recruiters
- Opportunity identification and realisation, leveraging your networks and staying relevant
- Ambitious yet realistic future careers decision making and CV building
- The key transferrable skills across alternate career routes
- Successful interview skills, online and face-to-face
Weekly online events
Attend an online event when it suits you, all year round, as an alternative to an open day.
Every Wednesday, Sheffield Live sessions cover different aspects of University life. You can also meet your department and learn more about studying your subject.