Dr Liam Stanley - Full List of Publications
- Stanley L & Hartman T (2017) Tax preferences, fiscal transparency, and the meaning of welfare: An experimental study. Political Studies. View this article in WRRO
- Stanley LM (2016) Governing austerity in the United Kingdom: anticipatory fiscal consolidation as a variety of austerity governance. Economy and Society, 45(3-4), 303-324. View this article in WRRO
- Stanley LM & Jackson R (2016) Introduction: Everyday Narratives in World Politics. Politics, 36, 223-235. View this article in WRRO
- Stanley LM (2016) Using focus groups in political science and international relations. Politics, 36(3), 236-249. View this article in WRRO
- Stanley LM (2016) Legitimacy gaps, taxpayer conflict, and the politics of austerity in the UK. British Journal of Politics and International Relations, 18(2), 389-406. View this article in WRRO
- Bates SR, Kerr P, Byrne C & Stanley L (2014) Questions to the Prime Minister: A Comparative Study of PMQs from Thatcher to Cameron. Parliamentary Affairs, 67(2), 253-280.
- Stanley L (2014) ‘We're Reaping What We Sowed’: Everyday Crisis Narratives and Acquiescence to the Age of Austerity. New Political Economy, 19(6), 895-917.
- Stanley L (2012) Rethinking the Definition and Role of Ontology in Political Science. Politics, 32(2), 93-99.
- Stanley L (2012) The Difference between an Analytical Framework and a Theoretical Claim: A Reply to Martin Carstensen. Political Studies, 60(2), 474-482.
- Stanley LM () Digital Debt Management The Everyday Life of Austerity. New Formations: A Journal of Culture, Theory, Politics. View this article in WRRO
- Stanley L & Hartman TK (2016) Welfare recipients, public opinion and ‘deservingness’
- Stanley L & Hartman TK (2015) Annual Tax Summaries