Mr Abdullah AlGhizzi
BBA (First Class Honours), MBA, MSc
Full contact details
Sheffield University Management School
Abdullah is a PhD researcher at CREED. He is a Lecturer in international business at PSAU. Abdullah holds an MSc in International Business from the University of Leeds, an MBA from King Saud University and a BBA from Imam Muhammad bin Saud University.
In addition to his work as a business consultant for SMEs, Abdullah has been a guest lecturer, keynote speaker and panel moderator in different higher education institutions and industry-leading events.
MSc International Business (Distinction), University of Leeds, UK
MBA, King Saud University, KSA
Bachelor of Business Administration (First Class Honours), Imam University, KSA
- Research interests
- Entrepreneurship in emerging countries
- Entrepreneurship policies
- Contextualising theories in entrepreneurship
- New entrepreneurial models
- PhD in Management scholarship from Saudi Arabian Embassy in London
- MSc in International Business scholarship from Prince Sattam bin Abdulaziz University
- MBA scholarship from Saudi Arabian Ministry of Higher Education
- Professional activities and memberships
Abdullah is a business consultant for a number of SMEs within the food industry in GCC countries.
He is also a Lecturer in International Business at Prince Sattam bin Abdulaziz University, KSA.