Applicants will be automatically considered for Management School scholarships - you do not need to apply separately. If you have any queries, email firstname.lastname@example.org
2017 MSc scholarships - UK/EU
The School is pleased to make five scholarships available for UK/EU MSc students beginning their studies in October 2017.
The scholarships will take the form of a 50% fee reduction and will be awarded to applicants whose academic careers or curricula vitae are perceived as being outstanding. Decisions regarding the allocation of scholarships will be taken by the Scholarship Committee consisting of the Postgraduate Admissions Director, one of the School’s Admissions Tutors and one of the MSc programme directors.
- Students to whom a scholarship will be awarded will receive notification before 31 July 2017.
- The scholarship will only be valid when the student has met all entry requirements for the MSc programme he or she has applied for.
- The scholarship will be void should the student fail to register for the 2017 intake on the MSc programme they have applied for.
2017 scholarships - MSc Global Marketing Management
The Management School is offering up to six scholarships for students choosing to study Global Marketing Management.
The scholarships take the form of a 15% reduction of the tuition fee payable to the University of Sheffield*. Scholarships will be awarded to applicants who are considered to be the most outstanding as decided by the Scholarship Committee (detailed above).
- The students to whom a scholarship will be awarded will receive notification before 31 July 2017.
- The scholarship will only be valid when the student has met all entry requirements for MSc Global Marketing Management and will be void should the student fail to register for the 2017 intake.
* Please note that Global Marketing Management is a joint programme offered by Sheffield University Management School and Hong Kong Baptist University. This scholarship applies to the element of the fee paid to The University of Sheffield. Click here for details of scholarships available from Hong Kong Baptist University.
Scholarships for Taiwanese applicants
National Cheng Kung University, Taiwan
The Management School is offering up-to ten places annually to National Cheng Kung University students, with a 10 per cent tuition fee reduction. The programmes they are able to study at Sheffield are MSc Creative and Cultural Industries Management, MSc Marketing Management Practice and MSc International Management and Marketing.
- The scholarships will take the form of a 10 per cent tuition fee reduction
- The scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic merit - students can apply following nomination by NCKU, following one year of full-time study with them
- NCKU students must be studying one of the following programmes to be eligible: MBA, Executive MBA, Advanced MBA, MBA International Management, MBA Accounting, Master of Information Management, MBA Finance, MBA International Business, MBA Telecommunications Management, Master of Management Science in Industrial and Information Management, MBA Statistics, MBA Transportation and Communication Management Science
2017 scholarships for University of Sheffield undergraduates or alumni
Discounts for postgraduate students and for international alumni are available through the University’s Alumni Office. Click here for more information.
Where no/insufficient suitable applicants are identified from a target country the School's Scholarship Awards Committee retains the right not to award and allocate the remaining scholarships to strong candidates from other parts of the world.