Dr Helen L Turton - Full List of Publications
- Turton HL (2015) International Relations and American Dominance: A Diverse Discipline. Abingdon, Oxon: Routledge.
- Turton HL & Freire LG (2016) Peripheral possibilities: revealing originality and encouraging dialogue through a reconsideration of ‘marginal’ IR scholarship. Journal of International Relations and Development, 19(4), 534-557. View this article in WRRO
- Turton HL (2016) Situating Sociology's Causal Claims: An American Phenomenon?. Journal for the Theory of Social Behaviour, 46(1), 32-40.
- Grenier F, Turton HL & Beaulieu-Brossard P (2015) The struggle over the identity of IR: What is at stake in the disciplinary debate within and beyond academia?. International Relations, 29(2), 242-244.
- Turton HL (2015) The importance of re-affirming IR’s disciplinary status. International Relations, 29(2), 244-250.
- Turton HL (2015) “Please Mind the Gap”: Policy Relevance and British IR. Perspectives on Politics, 13(02), 399-401.