European and comparative media and information law - policy - communication publications
This list includes all publications from the last three years by our academic staff who are researching European and comparative media and information law – policy – communication.
For older publications please see the profiles of individual researchers.
- Communication in Peacebuilding. Civil Wars, Civility and Safe Spaces.. Basingstoke (under contract).: Palgrave MacMillan.
- The Independent Press Standards Organisation and accuracy: A comparative study of complaints-handling procedures in four UK newspapers. Journal of Applied Journalism & Media Studies.
- IPSO and accuracy: A comparative study of complaints handling procedures in four UK newspapers. Journal of Applied Journalism and Media Studies.
- The civil norm building role of news journalism in post-civil war settings. Journalism, 146488492110729-146488492110729.
- Suppressing the news In Harrison J & McKernan L (Ed.), Breaking The News: 500 years of news in Britain (pp. 89-98). London: British Library.
- Creating capacity for peace: The power of news and civil norm building, Insights on Peace and Conflict Reporting (pp. 139-151).
Our outstanding reputation for journalism
We're ranked as one of the top 5 universities to study journalism in the Guardian and the Complete University Guide - we're also 1st in the Russell Group for learning resources, student voice and learning opportunities according to the National Student Survey.
The University’s four flagship institutes bring together our key strengths to tackle global issues, turning interdisciplinary and translational research into real-world solutions.