Dual honours courses
Explore undergraduate dual honours courses in the School of English at Sheffield.
A dual honours degree allows you to study two subjects as part of your degree. Split your degree evenly across the two subjects, or lean more towards modules in one subject.
We offer several dual honours options with either English Literature or English Language and Linguistics:
- English and History (choose either a Literature or a Language pathway)
- English and Modern Languages & Cultures
- English and Music (choose either a Literature or a Language pathway)
- English and Philosophy
- Linguistics and Japanese Studies
- Linguistics and Modern Languages & Cultures
- Linguistics and Philosophy
Please see our individual course pages for more information about each of these programmes:
Explore the University
Discover why Sheffield is the right choice for you at one of our open days or events.