Dual honours courses
A dual honours degree allows you to study two subjects as part of your degree. Weigh your degree evenly across the two subjects, or lean more towards modules in one subject. Explore undergraduate dual honours courses in the School of English at Sheffield.
We offer several dual honours options with either English Literature or English Language and Linguistics:
- English and History (choose either a Literature or a Language pathway)
- Linguistics and Japanese Studies
- English and Modern Languages & Cultures
- Linguistics and Modern Languages & Cultures
- English and Music (choose either a Literature or a Language pathway)
- English and Philosophy
- Linguistics and Philosophy
Please see our individual course pages for more information about each of these programmes:
Undergraduate virtual open days
Find a home for your ambition. A Russell Group University. Discover what's possible at our next undergraduate virtual open day.