Dual honours courses
A dual honours degree allows you to study two subjects as part of your degree. Weigh your degree evenly across the two subjects, or lean more towards modules in one subject. Explore undergraduate dual honours courses in the School of English at Sheffield.
We offer several dual honours options with either English Literature or English Language and Linguistics:
- English and History (choose either a Literature or a Language pathway)
- English and Modern Languages & Cultures
- English and Music (choose either a Literature or a Language pathway)
- English and Philosophy
- Linguistics and Japanese Studies
- Linguistics and Modern Languages & Cultures
- Linguistics and Philosophy
Please see our individual course pages for more information about each of these programmes:
Advance Register for Clearing
We have places on our undergraduate courses this autumn. If you've already got your results you can apply now, or if you're still waiting for results get your name on the list by advance registering.