Professor Jonathan Joseph - Full List of Publications
- Joseph J (2012) The Social in the Global. Cambridge University Press.
- Joseph J & Wight C (2010) Scientific Realism and International Relations. Springer.
- Dean K, Joseph J, Roberts J & Wight C (2006) Realism, Philosophy and Social Science. Springer.
- Joseph J (2005) Marxism and Social Theory. Palgrave Macmillan.
- Joseph J (2003) Hegemony A Realist Analysis. Routledge.
- Joseph J & Kurki M (2017) The Limits of Practice: Why Realism Can Complement IR’s Practice Turn. International Theory. View this article in WRRO
- Gizelis & Joseph J (2016) Decoupling local ownership? The lost opportunities for grassroots women’s involvement in Liberian peacebuilding. Cooperation and Conflict, 51(4), 539-556. View this article in WRRO
- Bulmer SJ & Joseph J (2016) European integration in crisis? Of supranational integration, hegemonic projects and domestic politics. European Journal of International Relations, 22(4), 725-748. View this article in WRRO
- Joseph J (2016) Governing through Failure and Denial: The New Resilience Agenda. Millennium, 44(3), 370-390. View this article in WRRO
- Roberts JM & Joseph J (2015) Beyond Flows, Fluids and Networks: Social Theory and the Fetishism of the Global Informational Economy. New Political Economy, 20(1), 1-20.
- Joseph J (2013) Resilience in UK and French Security Strategy: An Anglo-Saxon Bias?. Politics, 33(4), 253-264.
- Joseph J (2013) The EU in the Horn of Africa: Building Resilience as a Distant
Form of Governance. Journal of Common Market Studies, 1-17.
- Joseph J (2013) Special responsibilities: global problems and American power. INTERNATIONAL AFFAIRS, 89(2), 497-499.
- Joseph J (2011) America's Global Advantage: US Hegemony and International Cooperation. INTERNATIONAL STUDIES REVIEW, 13(3), 526-528.
- Joseph J (2010) Is Waltz a Realist?. International Relations Journal, 24(4), 478-493.
- Joseph J (2010) What Can Governmentality Do for IR?. International Political Sociology, 4(2), 202-205.
- Joseph J (2010) The limits of governmentality: Social theory and the international. European Journal of International Relations, 16(2), 223-246.
- Joseph J (2010) The problem with networks theory. Labor History, 51(1), 127-144.
- Joseph J (2010) Poverty Reduction and the New Global Governmentality. Alternatives: Global, Local, Political, 35(1), 29-51.
- Joseph J (2009) Critical of What? Terrorism and its Study. International Relations, 23(1), 93-98.
- Joseph J (2008) Hegemony and the structure-agency problem in International Relations: a scientific realist contribution. Review of International Studies, 34(1), 109-128.
- Joseph J (2007) Philosophy in International Relations: A Scientific Realist Approach. Millennium: Journal of International Studies, 35(2), 345-359.
- Joseph J () The Hegemony of Governmentality: Towards a Research Agenda. All Azimuth. View this article in WRRO
- Joseph J () Resilience as embedded neoliberalism: a governmentality approach. Resilience, 1(1), 38-52.